8.30.2007

I'm giving up on us

I've tried my best to salvage what's left of our relationship but it's just not working anymore.

I'm tired of trying to push myself to you. I'm tired of always being the one who's understanding in this relationship. Do you know how hard it is sacrificing everything that I have for and getting nothing in return? I sacrificed everything that I had! My time, my money... and even my sanity! How can you be so insensitive? I was always the understanding one... I've even stayed up late for you... woke up early just for you. But you can't even see that can you? You're to blind to see how many sacrifices I've made just for you. I'm trying very hard to love you but you just don't appreciate everything I'm doing for you. You always try to confuse with your explanations. I'm so sick and tired of you trying to explain yourself to me. I just don't get you!

You represent everything that people hate. But despite that I tried my best to love you... They said that you're not really that hard to understand so long as I love you. I love you but you just dont feel the same about me. If that is the case, then how is this relationship going to work?

I'm sorry but I'm giving up on us. It's just not working anymore for me or for you. I'm really sorry. Goodbye... Math...

No comments: