8.30.2007

Spread Love not Math!

My first week of class just officially ended.

A breath of relief.

I have three classes all in all, Math, English and Psychology. I like Psychology and English. I mean they're fun and easy... but Math? Now that's a different matter altogether.

Math represents everything that my other classes are not. Boring and torture. My second class in math, I despised it with every inch of my soul. I mean... 2 and a half hours of math?! I've never even heard of such torture until now! What kind of person would do such a thing?! It's insane! It's madness at its finest! I would've been ok if the teacher was fun but no... he was boring as hell. And couple a boring teacher wit a boring subject and voila! You have torture. It's like being slowly gassed to your death for two and a half hours.

I was literally having recurrent thoughs of suicide during the two AND a half hours of maath. I would've gladly jumped off a bridge than listen to the useless chatter of the bald headed guy in front of us. I was even trying very hard not to gouge my eyes with my bare hands. Out of frustration I was even scratching the desk with my nails producing this screeching sound that I hoped would've killed the teacher.

Ok.

So maybe theye were a bit exaggerated. But hey at least you can picture how I felt!

The thing that was so funny was when the teacher has his back on us, half of the class would turn to look at the clock and produce a resigned sigh. How sad... coz I was one of them. hahaha...

I'm sorry I'm such a brat and did nothing but complain about Math. It's just that.. It's just... so... so... oh whatever.. Fuck Math!

No comments: