9.18.2007

Dreams and Inward Journeys

"I think that dreams are a way that people's minds illustrate the nature of their problems. Or maybe even illustrate the answers to their problems in symbolic language"

Stephen King


Everything is so surreal.

Like I'm still in this dream like state and reality is not what I perceive it to be. Even now, typing seems so trivial and unrealistic that I must still be dreaming. The dream felt so real that it left a bitter taste in my mouth. I've never had a feeling before like this. I do remember it quite vividly but the details are vague. I just remember gelo, a guy, ate karen, sinks, parties, eyes and a dozen more.

Thinking about how dreams represent things in our subconscious, I took things in perspective. Relating what I dreamt to what I have now. I'm not sure of my interpretations. But these dreams somehow enlightened me. As to what, I don't know.

It's an amazing coincidence that I get this dream now. In class, we have been talking about dreams and their meanings. But then again, I've never believed in coincidences.

No comments: