9.27.2007

Just Being Random

Quote of the Day
"Would you rather have your rights violated or blow up?"
-Jose

I love my classmates. They never run out of interesting and funny things to say. Take what Jose has said for example, we were talking about airport security and how it violates the basic rights of people. Or at least thats what our teacher in english believes in. Our teacher is someone I hardly understand. But whatever. She's okay. I mean I can pretty much handle her. Anyway... and then Jose chirps that in. Oh so funny. I was really smirking, trying hard not to laugh out loud. And he said that with a really serious face which made it even funnier.

But there are lots of other funnier things but that's the one that really stuck to my head. I'm prolly gonna try to take notes next time. Haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

post something new :P