9.20.2007

Loneliness Attack

I feel so damn lonely.

This is the most terrible feeling ever. It's just so goddamn awful. I hate feeling like this at all. I don't know why all of a sudden I had a sudden attack of loneliness. At first I didn't know I was feeling this at all, I just began displaying symptoms of it and it dawned on me why I was feeling particularly down. Well of course there are symptoms. First, you begin to crave to be alone and then staring off into space, your mind racing with depressing thoughts. It's always the same but then it dawns on you why you are suddenly acting that way. For me, I found out that I was really feeling lonely.

Curse that Bridget Jones movie.

I was really doing fine before I watched that wrethced movie. And then I heard what Bridget Jones said on the last part of the movie, "I finally found my happy ending". Like what the fuck! This is why I hate romantic movies. It makes you reexamine your life particularly your love life. And it makes you hate yourself and your life. Then you start asking yourself will you ever be truly happy and all those crappy shit. And then you start wishing for the nth time to have at least a shred of happiness in your damn fucking life! But that's not going to happen. Oh no, because so far, you've suffered through enough heartbreaks to make you stop believing in love. And you're afraid to trust again because you're afraid to get hurt but in the same time you want just someone to love and take care of you.

About this time, you'll realize how pathetic you are and how stupid and lame and corny and well just plain pathetic you are. And then finally you'll stop with your nonsense and get on with your pathetic life.

Dammit!

No comments: