9.27.2007

Potty Mouth

I'm such a fucking potty mouth. I can't form a fucking sentence without fuck in it or shit or bitch or dammit... or.. well the list is long. That's what I get for watching South Park everyday. Like every fucking day. I cuss a lot. Like really a lot. My friend even said that I cuss a lot. It just became a habit. If shit happens, I cuss. If I trip my foot or I suddenly log out of ym, I cuss even harder. It's like I can't go by the day without cussing. If you've noticed from my older posts, I've cussed a lot of times. And it never gets any better. I dont know why but cussing somehow makes me feel better.

A lot of people gets really surprised when they hear me cuss. Probably because it doesnt seem becoming of someone like me. Someone who looks really... gentle and shit. Well surprise surprise. There are more than meets the eye. I know I look well... innocent and shit but guess what I'm a terrible potty mouth. Like I cuss more than all my family members combined. Like shit yeah! It even seems like every minute I have to cuss. Its some sort of ritual or habit for me.

Fucking south park. Corrupting my innocent and fragile mind. *sarcasm*

No comments: